Monday, October 31, 2011

Small business step by step tutorials | "I've Got a Golden Ticket!"

Small business step by step tutorials | "I've Got a Golden Ticket!": "outsourcing, small business accounting, website creation… check out this video for more details…

My passion for business began when I was 4 years old and would walk with my father into Westwood Village to see a movie and pass by empty office buildings.  I’d share with him the businesses I would start to fill those vacant offices from cartoon companies to movie reviewers to parent child relationship centers. Yes, I can’t believe these thoughts crossed my mind so young either, but I am grateful they did.

Before my teens I hung out on Prodigy in my father’s home office.  My parents couldn’t part me from the PC green neon display so they made up “office police” who would arrest daddies who let their kids hang out too long. Ha! It didn’t work. I was glued and chat rooms, turned into new friends around the country which turned into understanding code and how these machines worked whi"

'via Blog this'

No comments: