Monday, October 10, 2011

Language Lessons For The Less Fortunate. - Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible 

Language Lessons For The Less Fortunate. - Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible : " "What language do you speek he told me 6, Georgian , French , Arabic , English, German and russian". This homeless man now had my attention maybe I can get lessons from him in the park right in front of my house, it would be perfect for both of us, i learn he makes money it's a win win. So I finished my coffee and returned upstairs. Still thinking if i should ask him for lessons. The next day i woke up and got my coffee, there he was again. So i asked "TJ" hey do you remember me from yesterday, in his shape you never know. Sure goodmorning gary he said, i said hey last night i went home and i was thinking maybe in exchange for some money you can teach me arabic. "

'via Blog this'

No comments: